CRPF Recruitment 2013
CRPF Recruitment 2013: CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) has issued the notification of recruitment for filling up 2576 vacancies for various posts
Aspirants / Students / Applicants can apply;
Educational Qualification: 10th / 12th / passed from University/Board recognized by Central/ State Government. Applicants should possess relevant experience in their respective fields according to the post applied for.
· Applicant’s age should not be less than 18 years as on 01/01/2013.
· Applicant’s age should not be more than 35 years as on 01/01/2013.
· Age relaxation will be applicable as per Government rules.
Pay Scale: Scale of pay will be best as per the Organization.
Application fee: Rs. 50/- (General and OBC Category) which should be accompanied a crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of the Head according to the States for Para Medical Staff in CRPF.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be judged on the basis of Height Bar Test, Race, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Medical Examination Test, Personal Interview and Merit List.
· Last date of receiving applications - Assistant Commandant (GD)Posts: June 27, 2013
· Last date of receiving applications - Constable (General Duty) and Para Medical Staff: June 24, 2013.
Applicants are requested to visit the following links before applying:
· Official Notification for Colonel/Lt Colonel, JCOS, NCOS (Havildar)posts.
· Official Notification for Assistant Commandant (GD) Posts.
· Official Notification for the post of Constable (General Duty).
· Official Notification for Para Medical Staff in CRPF.
The books related to the exam that can be bought from our store are :-